8th Grade Gradventure Event- May 5, 2017
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Busch Gardens has cancelled their annual 8th Grade Grad Nite Event this year. In replacement, Three Oaks Middle has arranged for 8th grade students to attend the 8th Grade Gradventure Event at Universal Orlando on May 5th! The cost of the trip will be $130 (EXACT cash or check made payable to Three Oaks Middle) and includes admission to both parks, dinner, transportation, 8th grade shirt, friends, fun, and teacher chaperones. Trip packets will be given to students in science class tomorrow (Jan. 31st). The first day to sign up will be Wednesday, February 15th. Students must have the payment and all three forms completed to receive a spot for the trip. Please contact Mrs. Williams at [email protected] for any question. You may also visit the 8th Grade Celebration Google Classroom (code: v2hyc7i) for more information.
8th Grade Trip Packet
- Grad Nite 17 District Permission Slip.pdf (192.1 KBs)
- Gradventure 2017 information letter.pdf (396.2 KBs)
- Gradventure Trip 2017 Instructions - FAQ.pdf (215.2 KBs)
- Required Information for Students gradventure 17.pdf (145.4 KBs)
- tshirt design flyer 17 (002).pdf (183.8 KBs)
- grad nite 17 district health form.pdf (138.5 KBs)
- Friday, May 19, 2017 - Students will receive an 8th Grade Celebration packet with detailed information, dress code requirements, and ticket information in March.
8th Grade Celebration Ceremony
- Monday, May 22, 2017 - Information about the ceremony will be provided in the 8th Grade Celebration packet in March.
8th Grade Dress-up Days
- The dates and themes have not been determined by administration. Check back in March for more information.