Bicycles must be walked on all sidewalks within the campus at all times, never ridden through the parking lot. Bicycles must be parked in the racks provided and students are to provide and use locks on their bicycles. Students who are riding northbound must use the north bike cage whereas students riding southbound must use the south cage.
The school is not responsible for lost or damaged bicycles. Students who ride their bicycles in an unsafe manner or who interfere or impede the safe flow of traffic -including school buses- can be denied the privilege of riding their bicycles to school.
ALL bicycles must have brakes for street use. ALL bicycle riders must wear helmets.
- Bicycle riding on school property is limited to the perimeter sidewalks.
- Florida bike helmet law must be observed. You must be wearing a helmet to enter the campus.
- All bikes ridden to school must be locked and placed in the assigned bike cage. Helmets must be secured to the bike.
- Bikes must be equipped with brakes.
- Bikes may not be left at the school overnight.
- Three Oaks Middle School is not responsible for lost or stolen bikes or helmets
- Note: Roller blades, scooters, and skateboards are not permitted on campus.